Memoir of a Psychic's lover

I have a confession to make. Back when I was young and impulsive I did something very embarrassing that I just want to forget. But I don't think I will cover that dark past forever especially now that I am on my path to fame.

I want to emphasize that I want to forget this past completely. I'm not proud I did it. I am deeply embarrassed down to my bones. I even sometimes have a nightmare of it when I'm asleep.

I am telling you this because I want it to come directly from me. I don't want others to tell it and then embellish it with other things. I'll tell you this in its pure, unadulterated form, as they say.

I had a relationship with a now-famous, old celebrity fortune-teller. Yes, that's right. I won't tell her name but you probably know her anyway.

I was foolhardy then, and I was desperate for fame and I'll do everything to get it. I met the old fortune-teller (let's call her Madame A. for brevity) in a bar in Malate. She was with some guys and gays. I waited until she was alone. When I had a chance, I bought a drink for her and started flirting with her. The rest is history.

We did a lot of things together; sweet nothings like me buying a sarong for her in Boracay, or removing a flake in her scalp. Or her letting me lie on her lap or pinching my "singit" when I'm naughty.

Soon, she started to bring me to her shows; Jamboree guestings, company parties or carnival performances. She never brought me to any TV appearances because she's not that famous yet back then.

Anyway, the bad thing is, I did all those things for show. I was using her to make me famous. I hope she will forgive me after all this. I'm not proud I did it.

To you, Madame A, I wish you luck on your career and may you find true love.


==============================
Anyways, I found this video in the internet. It brought back a lot of memories-- bad memories. Enjoy! (If you can.)


0 comments:



Post a Comment