Boracay Celebrity Sightings

This week I spent my vacation in Boracay. A lot happened during my stay. I witnessed the fiasco between the Bb. Pilipinas-World Danielle Castaño and a local resident. Well, not really witnessed, I just saw the aftermath but I managed to smell Castano's fragrant perfume.

Also during the week, I 'witnessed' another chorva, this time involving two sexbomb dancers, Aifah and Rochelle. Again, I did not see what really happened but I was close enough. I even touched Rochelle's sarong.

Just yesterday, I was soaping my body in the foaming Boracay waters under the moon and guess who I saw. The Madrigal sisters! I even shook the hand of the younger sister and pecked the check of the older. How cool is that.

That's all of my celebrity sightings report ladies and gentlemen. I just regret not seeing any talent scouts or getting seen by the press there. It could have been my time to shine.

0 comments:



Post a Comment