My Cousin's Birthday in Pangasinan

I went to my cousin Albert's birthday bash a few days ago in Pangasinan. I've never been in the province for quite a while now so this event is so refreshing for me. Many things have change since the last time I went here. Albert is already married, can you believe that!

We had a few drinks and a lot of food and a lot more fun. I'm looking forward to my next vacation there. I want to share this slice of my life because this cousin of mine is the one who encouraged me to pursue my career as an artist. He is the first one who believed in me.











Old friends' reunited.












I don't know this guy.












Picture perfect couple.












Food! Food! Food!












One sweet couple.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...


kuya!sarap nung tutak no?balik ka ulet dito...si badong to!

Mister DM said...


Hey badowng.. I'll come back on christmas. Be sure to cook some more 'tutak' for me, ok? And also cook a 'kuba', whatever that is.



Post a Comment